Apocalypse Prophesied 2008-2015 Informational Note
From Eden to the New Jerusalem:
God’s Plan for Humanity
Book One: 7,000 Years of Bible History & Prophecy
Earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, terrorism and endless wars… What is going on in this world? What will happen next? Is there a purpose in all of this human suffering?
At 70 years of age author Herbert R. Stollorz took a fresh look at the Bible. By using the same successful research techniques that produced a number of profitable hi-tech patents, he came up with some intriguing and pragmatic explanations of what the Bible has to say about the big questions about life on planet earth. Don’t expect a theological treatise, rapturous escapism or a lot of footnotes. Instead, you will be challenged by his rational presentation of the soon-coming events that will change your life!
- What does the Bible and science tell us about God? Why did He create humans?
- Why will a loving God judge all nations with seven years of severe trials and tribulation leaving only about 10-20% alive at the end?
- What is the purpose for the Apocalypse? Why does it begin in heaven? What are angels? Can angels die?
- How does Noah’s Flood help to date the Apocalypse?
- How might society’s greedy exploitation of nature through genetic manipulation cause the Apocalypse to start even sooner?
- What makes Antichrist so different from all the previous world conquerors? Why is he so evil? What does number 666 mean?
- How will Jesus’ coming 1,000 year government be structured so that true peace and justice finally becomes reality for all peoples?
- What happens when people die? What will hell be like?
- What will happen to Israel and the church during the Apocalypse? Why?
- What will the New Jerusalem be like? What does the rainbow really signify?
Read online html.
Download Adobe pdf version.